Friday 11 November 2011

Waves waves waves.!

Waves waves waves. Back to waves.
I am so lucky to have such amazing life. Today I Kitesurfed a perfect Left hand Reef brake 12/14 foot faces with the best wave kites made to date. The Reo the wave kite form Ozone rocks I kite surfed for 2 or 3 hours lost track of time i only came in because the tide filled in and made the wave fat.
I didn't even get out of my wetsuit i just drove 5 min up the road and hit water for a paddle session.
Which actually turned into two paddle session with only a few friends for Kerry, Cork and Clare.

The trouble that ireland is in at the moment is bad i know but the wind is still blowing and waves are still rolling and happiness can be only the next wave away.
Learn to kitesurf.
Thanks Sanja for the Pics.













Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Class, very jealous,great shots. Plenty of waves here today but the wind didn't arrive untill it got dark!.. up early tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete